Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm in love...

...with my new car!!!  Here's a really terrible picture of her in my garage the first night I brought her home and tucked her in for the evening:


She's gorgeous, rides like a dream, and since Tuesday I'm at just over 26MPG for city driving!!!  I'm working on a name for her and have been tossing around Vixen (since I've been told she's sexy) and Bella (because that ride is just too sweet)...but I'm still thinking about it.  Names aren't something you should settle on too quick.

All I can say is I've never looked forward to commuting to and from work so much in my entire life.  Too bad that the two days after I got her it was raining in biblical amounts so she's a bit dirty right now, but I take her into the shop on Tuesday night to get some tint on those windows and some protective coating on the interior and exterior.  I'm sure she'll get a much needed bath then too.  :)

Happy early birthday to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment