Thursday, February 11, 2010

Appreciated

Sometimes people feel as though they're working their tails off and not getting the recognition or appreciation they deserve.  Luckily I have a great boss...lately things have been crazy busy, hectic, somewhat stressful, etc. but on several occasions, even amidst all the chaos, my boss has taken the time to thank me for all my help and tell me I'm doing a great job.  And that appreciation from her is definitely appreciated by me.  It gives me the motivation to keep pushing through the tough stuff because I know it's not going unnoticed.

Still, it was time for a little change around here so last night I decided to change up my hair color again.  I've been a "mostly fake" blonde for a while now - so long that it's tough for me to really remember what my natural color is (something in the "mousy" light brown family).  So I've done a 180 and I'm a brunette again (with a touch of blonde highlights).  I've gotta say...I'm loving it!

Okay, time to get on the road to work. Have a great day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment