Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Latest Obsessions

I figured it was time for a lighter blog since my last one was a tad less than entertaining.  So here we go: my latest obsessions:

1. Wordsmith for Android Phones



I'm a Verizon girl, so that means I don't have the oh-so-popular "Words with Friends" app that Apple users do, but that doesn't mean I can't maintain my Scrabble obsession on my phone.  My younger brother turned me on to this Android app and I've since been firmly embattled in Scrabble matches with my brother and another friend of mine.  I highly recommend it for word-nerds like myself!

2. Angry Birds & Angry Birds Seasons



When they finally brought this app to the Android market, I was very excited.  Nothing tears through my phone's battery like my obsession with these squealing, squawking birds and their grunting piggy foe.  I love it!!!

3. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia


There are very few shows out there that regularly make me laugh, but Sunny always does.  At least once an episode - whether I'm watching with friends or it's just me and my dog - there's always something that makes me laugh out loud.  I'll admit that I wasn't up on this show until a few months ago (much to the amusement of some people) but I was dedicated to playing catch-up on episodes.  If you're not already watching, you should be!

Okay, that's it for now.  My obsessions are always changing so I'm sure there will be similar posts in the future.  Have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad that there aren't any cross-platform Scrabble games, I'm totally a Words with Friends addict.

    Glad to hear you androids got Angry Birds, I'm pretty terrible at it, but it can be fun to take out and blow stuff up. My current obsession (besides Scrabble-likes) is "Cut the Rope". Such a simple game, such an awesome time.

    T.V. shows don't do much for me. Other than Dirty Jobs and Top Gear. Both of which are only loosely scripted. Oh, that and Dr. Who!

    ReplyDelete