Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Quite possibly the longest blog title ever...and a quote from one of my favorite movies of all time!  But seriously, the time has been flying by.  Things have been a little crazy in my dating life, but I won't bore you with details of that.  Suffice it to say that it's easier than you'd think to acquire a semi-stalker, while intellect is important it cannot make up for zero personality, and most notably, it's nice to be the girl envied by other girls instead of being the one turning green with said envy.  Yes, that means that I "got the guy" this time around.  Yay!

Things really are busy.  While I feel like everything is flying by, I'm having a great time and haven't been this happy in a really long time.  And that's still true after finding out I have to replace my A/C entirely - goodbye, $6,300.00.  My weeks seem to fly by since I have so much going on.  Mondays and/or Tuesdays are nights to meet up with friends for dinner.  Wednesdays are trivia night (1st place victory tonight!!!).  Thursdays are kickball and the post-kickball party (my team may be the bad news bears kickball team but we truly DOMINATE at flip cup!).  And then it's the weekend - filled with more time with friends and hopefully some weekend trips coming up.

All in all, there's nothing to complain about socially.  Work has been a bit tough lately (and more stressful than I'd like) but at the end of the day there are more positives than negatives so I just go with it.  How are you doing?  Are you excited about the summer?  Any fun plans???

No comments:

Post a Comment