Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 1 Complete

Today was the big week #1 weigh-in for the at-work WW program.  Ultimately, I had a bit of an unfair edge...last week I succumbed to the illness that has been floating in and out of my office for a couple weeks.  Said illness sent me into a fevered state and removed any and all appetite I had.  Even if I wanted to eat, the nonstop coughing would have probably prevented that.  At any rate, a 5-day long diet of jell-o and chicken noodle soup meant I wasn't afraid of the scale this week.  In fact, I recorded what is sure to be my record week's weight-loss and posted a -8.6 pound difference.  That's right...more than a pound a day was lost. 

But now that I'm on the road to recovery, I'm actually going to have to start sticking with the WW program and see what I can do for myself on this thing.  Here's to hoping for at least a 2 pound loss in week #2 so I can reach my first goal: -10 pounds!!!  *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment