Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Week 2 Down

Another weigh-in day...and another success.  Not as big a success as last week, but I was still down another 2.6 pounds this week for a total of -11.2 lbs.  That's not so bad for two weeks!

Then again, I definitely went "off plan" tonight.  After work I decided to hit up Art Walk with a couple friends.  We had dinner at Cafe Nola in the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) and I couldn't resist the delicious roll with orange/cranberry flavored butter.  The grilled chicken salad was delicious, but the candied pecans couldn't be good for me...and neither could the Gorgonzola cheese.  I followed it up with one little Yuengling later.  Tomorrow's scale reading is going to kick my ass but I have a week to make up for it so I'm hoping it'll be alright.

P.S. - I really love Groundhog Day.  It reminds me of growing up in PA and this groundhog that used to always come around the house.  I dubbed him "Gregory the Groundhog."  While he's no Punxsutawney Phil, he was still awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment